CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I don't want to leave....

It is really hard to write lately. I feel like all i have to say is that i will miss it so much here, and that i am not too excited to leave. The past week has been so much fun, helping our friends renovate their living room, going to birthday parties, hanging out with our friends... and it just feels like the time has come so fast. We have four days left here. FOUR!!! I can't believe that the time has almost come to get back on a plane and go back home. It is so hard! It is hard because we love the people who we have come to know here. It is hard because we feel like this is where we belong, and on top of it all the weather has been amazing for the past 4 days!!! I have loved walking around and just taking everything in. The sound of the water, the cute white houses, everything that I will miss so dearly when we are gone. I can't beleive how amazing it is that I get to wake up each day, look out the window and see the sea! It is such an amazing blessing!!!

Last time I wrote I told you that Matt was going to be speaking in church.. that was last Sunday. It was awesome! God really used him... even though i have heard Matt's story a thousand times.. each time it feels like the first and I am overwhelmed with how far God has taken my miracle husband. I am so proud of how far he has come.

The next few days will be busy ones. We will be saying our goodbyes, packing, cleaning, and getting things organised to leave. I am so nervous to leave. I am feeling like this next chapter of our life is so uncertain. I feel the need to control and want to see how it all turns out.. but this week God brought me to a verse that has been in my thoughts constantly....

2 Corinthians 5:7 ~" For we live by faith, not by sight."


I am really trying to trust God with our life. I know He is in control, and I am trying to let His peace guard my heart and mind.... but it is a daily battle for me.

I don't know if I will write again before we leave. I will try, but i feel like when i write i get really sad and it gets hard to have my feelings come out. maybe i will try to make matt write. haha. We will miss Sweden.. our amazing adventure.. and we are praying for God to bring us back here to this awesome place... this blessed place... this place that we are starting to call home.

We love you all!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

as a parent of a hockeyplayer, I really hope you come back to us i ronnang!! we love you both!