CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hejdå Sverige!

SO MUCH SADNESS!!!!! Today was a very hard day! We had to say a lot of goodbyes. . . well more like a lot of "see you laters". No matter what it was.. it was so hard to know that tomorrow we wont be here. It is hard to know that we wont walk by the sea, or see our dear friends whenever we would like to. It is so hard to say goodbye even if it is just for a few months. It feels good however that my heart is here. It feels good to know that I am feeling more and more like Sweden is home. Honestly.. the people are what make it home for us here. we are so blessed. I know I say it alot but we have made some amazing friends here. We have felt so loved, accepted and taken care of. I will be forever thankful!

I just want to say thank you... to our friends here. You have made our time the best! We have really loved getting to know you all and we can't wait for the next time! Please pray for us! We will miss you, we love you all!!!! To our Swedish family.... words cannot express the way I feel... you have given us more than we could have ever imagined.. you have made Sweden home for us! Matt and I really feel like you are family! We will miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i am bawling... so i had better wrap this all up. Please pray for our flight, for the border, for our visas... and just that God will keep our hearts calm. I am brought back to Jeremiah 29:11.... " For I know the plans I have for you, declares the lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." God is in control.... and His plans are much better than ours.

I love you all... thank you for all of your prayers! You are the best!!!

Good-bye Sweden... i will miss you! Until next time .....Hejdå

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you both, this is the hardest thing every happend to me... I miss you so much, I hope you will be back soon!!!!!! I am thinking of you, thanks for everything! Love!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!!!!!! We love you!
Swedish