CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello once again.... today i woke up to a light snow that frosted the hills around us. For some reason It made me really excited! I had missed the snow. As I sit here and drink my Swedish coffee that for most would be way too strong, I can't help but feel so blessed

Since I last wrote a few things have changed with us. The biggest thing is that the Jr coach was fired, and in turn Matt was asked to replace him. This is a huge responsibility. The kids are 16-21. Some of them play on Matt's team occasionaly also. It is amazing though because we had just been praying for God to show us where we could help.. and the next day the offer for Matt to coach came up. Matt is really excited, nervous and anxious to start. It is a big responsibility. He was awake all night one night since he was asked, because he was thinking about hockey drills and what he would do. I know that Matt will be an amazing coach. He has so much knowledge and an amazing way with people. He is a bit nervous though to please everyone, so if you could remember him in your prayers that would amazing.

This week we are hoping to start our young marrieds Bible Study. I believe it will be on Thursday. Now that Matt is coaching and playing his schedule will be much busier than mine. I am ok with it though because I know he has a servants heart and wants to help.. and it will just be for the remaining time that we are here. It seems insane to me that our time is almost half over.

Please continue to pray for us in these last weeks of being here... we both really want to be used. We want God to move in awesome ways. Also, Matt has been sick the past few days. It seems like he has been sleeping since yesterday morning. It is good for him though. I think maybe he needed a break. He plays a game on Wedenesday at home. So hopefully he will be back to normal by then. He played on Sunday, but wasn't feeling so well. His team won 4-0.

We love and miss you all. Thanks for all of your prayers!!!

Jess and Matt

0 comments: