CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Prayer...

My heart truly aches in this moment. Today we found out that someone that we had been getting to know, a girl who is my age, lost her baby girl. She already has a little boy, and was 5 weeks away from her due date. She went into labor yesterday. The delivery was said to have been fine, but then there were some complications. She passed away in Jesus' arms this afternoon. My heart aches for my friend.. for someone I was comming to know. What an incredible loss for her. Please pray for her. Please pray for her family! Today when i was praying I asked God why things like this happen.. why it had to happen to her.. He brought me back to a verse He has been taking me to the past few weeks...

Ephesians 1:11

"11In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will"
God knew that this would happen.. He knew He would save this little girl from all the sin of the world and take her right away back into His mighty, holy, and protecting arms. She is with Him now. It is so hard to process it for all who are left here. Her mom, her dad, her big brother... I know that there are no words that i can say.. but we can pray and trust that "HE WILL WORK EVERYTHING OUT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE PURPOSE OF HIS WILL".
~Jess

0 comments: