CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stingers vs Lobsters

Matt's team won tonight 6-3 against their rival team. It was an away game, and i think that Ronnang (matts team) had more fans there than the stingers. It was amazing! Their next game is Friday at home. I am thankful for a home game. It should be fun. I don't exactly know how many points matt got, but I know for sure he had three assists. This is just an update for any curious hockey fans. So yeah. I will write again soon.. all is well I am feeling much better and God is good! Miss you all.
Love,
Jess

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Matt is playing some of his best hockey ever. It is amazing how God works, and blesses when we are in His will. Thank you so much for keeping us all informed, so we can pray intellingently for your needs. We miss and love you both.
BobW Family