CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ronnang Sweden (CET)


Hello from Sweden!


Matt and I have been so blessed in comming here. Although the trip here was hard for me (feeling ill the entire time) God has really shown us that His hand is in this all. The people here are so friendly and very excited about us being here. We have learned that we will be working with many churches over the course of our time here. The churches here no matter what denomination all work together and support each other. It is very interesting to see. We are living with a couple that have a three year old son. They have been very helpful and they are very supportive of us being here. They even told Matt that they didn't like hockey very much, but that they would attend all of his games. haha. The place we are living is beautiful and more than I could have asked for. At the moment we are staying on a pull out couch but we will be getting a bed eventually.
I am very overwhelmed with how God knows us. He knew what we would need to be comfortable, and He is just taking care of us in ways that are so unexpected and amazing. Having John here ( the other guy from Canada) for Matt is amazing. I think it will be great for Matt to be able to relate to someone and to be able to talk to him on more of a Spiritual base. Matt is honestly glowing. All I keep thinking is " this is exactly what God had planned for Matt." Much prayer is needed as non of the players on his team are believers. God has placed us in a very awesome spot. We are surrounded by believers, but also we are around people who don't know the Lord. Keep us in your prayers as we begin this awesome time. It is only day number 1, but already God is working.
Prayer Requests:
For the team. That they will be receptive to Matt and John, and that they will accept them as team members.
Matt- That he will have boldness and trust in what he knows as truth.
Please pray for me as well.. I am not feeling well even as I write this. I trust that God is in control, and that soon enough I will be feeling better.
We miss home, but we are so excited about what God has in store. I will try to post some of Matt's hockey game on here.
Thank you for all of your love, support and Prayers.
Love,
Jess and Matt

1 comments:

Nao. said...

You pregs my love??! Sorry that your sick, but SO stoked for you and your seaside apartment! Beauty..
Miss you, love you -nomes